Monday, December 27, 2010

Zoo Visit With Jerrell

Just now, I went to Singapore Zoo with Jerrell. We saw many animals there.

We took a tram to watch the Elephant Show. Jerrell kept repeating that his favourite animal was an elephant. Everyone was irritated by him. Next, we travelled to watch the Rainforest Fight-Back Show. Although it was just a 20 minutes show, Jerrell and I enjoyed it very much as it was very interesting. We saw the jaguar and it had many spots on it! I discovered that a jaguar can actually swim. Then we went to the Wet Play which was beside the reservoir. It was very fun especially the tunnel slide.

While we were at the zoo, my father kept scolding Jerrell for being mischievous. We ended the trip by having late lunch at KFC. I had a beautiful day with the mischievous Jerrell.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss