Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lim Chu Kang Garden

Yesterday, I went to my mother's uncle's garden at Lim Chu Kang for barbecue dinner with Jowell, Zhong Han and some of my maternal relatives.

The garden has a big pond with many koi in it. I like all of the koi especially the big white one as it kept swimming towards me. So, I fed the white koi with fish food. At first, I did not dare to touch the koi but uncle told me to be brave. I finally have the courage to touch the fish and it feels slimmy. I let it sucked my index finger as it is toothless.

We had satays, chicken wings, sotongs, sausages and otahs. My father barbecued them and it was so delicious. After dinner, we sat on an old wobbly wooden swing. I felt a little giddy but it was still enjoyable. Next, we lighted up some firecrackers. Both Jowell and I love to play with firecrackers as we can make different shapes and patterns with it.

I had a fruitful day at the garden.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss