Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Batam

































Last Friday, we went to Batam with Yu Xun's family for a holiday. We travelled to Batam by ferry instead of aeroplane. We stayed in Holiday Inn Hotel which is near the ferry terminal.

The hotel has a game room above the lobby. We went there to play the table soccer twice. This was the first time I played table soccer and I find it very fun. Yu Xun and I brought our flutes and played it in our hotel rooms. Yu Xun is very talented and I bet he must be a pro. We ate at A&W restaurant at Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall and it was so fantastic. After our meals, my mother and Auntie Yue Zhen did some shopping. On our last day, we felt both disappointed and happy. I am disappointed to leave Batam because it was a beautiful island. I am happy to return home because I get to meet my cousins again. While waiting for the shuttle bus to fetch us to the ferry terminal, we went to the game room to play XBox 360.

I have spent three marvellous days at Batam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss