Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Day of Primary 2

Two days ago was my first day of Primary 2. My classroom remains unchanged.

I was ecstatic when I met all my friends again! I missed Yu An alot during the school holiday. I was glad to be able to see him again. Yu An and I played some games such as catching and running during recess. I told Yu An that I will bring my ball to school the next day so that we can play together. I also had scrumptious Japanese rice for breakfast.

I had set some goals for this year. They were:

1. Hug my parents 7 times every week.
2. Help to do housework 3 times every week.
3. Go to the school library 2 times every week.
4. Make 4 new friends this week.
5. Read 7 new books every week.

I will put in effort to achieve these goals.

I had a joyful day at Catholic High again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss