Sunday, January 16, 2011

Singapore Youth Festival Competition 2012

Last Friday, my parents received a letter on Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) Competition 2012. I was selected to participate in the SFY Chinese Orchestra Competition next year. So, I better work hard on my Chinese bamboo flute so that I will make my school proud.

On Friday, all the teachers and the conductor did not turned up for Chinese Orchestra (CO) practise session. We spent our time cleaning the CO Room. After that, 陈老师 let us watch the movie "Clash of The Titans". It was a nice movie.

Yesterday, I went to Neo Garden Restaurant with Jowell and Zhong Han to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. The food were appetizing. Jowell did not eat much as he was allergy to prawn. As I knew where was the toilet, Jowell asked me to bring him there after his dinner. I love all the food especially the pork floss prawn. It was so mouth-watering that I wished to eat it everyday.

I had the most delicious dinner in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss