Friday, November 12, 2010

Kota Kinabalu

I went for a trip to Kota Kinabalu last Saturday. We flew there by Air Asia. We check-in to Le Meridien Hotel. As it was already very late, we have to go to bed as soon as we unpacked our luggage.

The next day, we went to the Sunday Flea Market. It was packed like a tin of sardines! There were many stalls selling vegetables, pets, toys, plants and souvenirs. We bought 18 keychains for RM30. At night, we watched a movie called "The Karate Kid"which my father bought in the hotel room.

On the third day, I was quite upset because we have to go to another hotel called Nexus Resort Karambunai. But it turned out to be as fun as Le Meridien Hotel. I walked around the beach with my parents and sister. We saw some corals, seashells and tiny crabs. My father encouraged me to feel the waves. He held my hand because I was scared at first although the water was shallow. At night, we ate instant noodles as we were hungry.

On the fourth day, we had breakfast at the Kingfisher's Restaurant. I ate omelet with hams and mushrooms and it was very delicious. After our breakfast, we went back to our room to change into our swimming costumes. We had so much fun at the beautiful swimming pool. At night, we went to the Game Room to play Pool. My father taught me how to hold the cue but it was quite heavy.

On the final day, we tried Asian food for breakfast. The restaurant was not that crowded so we could easily find a table. My father and I went to the beach again while my mother and sister were busy packing up to prepare for check-out. We wrote some letters on the sand and also saw some fishes in the sea. Unfortunately, we did not manage to catch any fish because they were fast swimmers. I was whopping with joy when it was time to go back to Singapore because I missed my country very much.

I had a fruitful trip and thanked my father profusely.























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss