Sunday, November 14, 2010

Prize Giving Day

I was 3rd in the class for my examinations so last Thursday I need to go to my school to receive awards. To my surprise, many students did very well in their examination. I was presented with a bronze trophy and a certificate with my name written on it. I was over the moon when the Guest-of-Honour, Miss Milly Tan presented the awards to me.

There were six different types of performance during the prize giving ceremony. The first performance was the Chinese Orchestra. They performed very well. The second performance was the School's Symphony. They were as good as the previous performance. Next was the Primary 1 and 2 performance. My friend, Jin Liang, was one of the dancer. I cheered for him by clapping loudly. The forth performance was the School's Band. They played a very lovely Christmas song for us. The fifth performance was the School's Choir. They sang beautifully although the sound system was not working properly. Jin Rae's elder brother, Shawn, was singing too. Finally, the Primary 5 and 6 dancers performed an incredible number. The audience were full of praise for their excellent performance.

This is the happiest moment I ever had.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss