Sunday, November 21, 2010

Beyblade Final Showdown


Hassler: Ecossoise


It was raining cats and dogs yesterday. The rain failed to dampen our spirit to go to United Square for the Beyblade Showdown. However, there was no more vacancy for the Beyblade Tournament when we reached in the afternoon. My father promised to buy a set of Beyblade as my Christmas present. At first, I have doubt in him. But he gave me the assurance that he will keep his promise. My father then brought me to Popular Book Store while my mother brought May Way to the toilet. My father allowed me to browse through the books on my own.

When May Way and my mother returned, we went to Toys 'R' Us. The shop was filled with rows after rows of toys. I spotted a box of stretchable spiky balls that looks like hedgehog. I also saw Beyblades placed at the entrance. Then we decided to have late lunch at Texas Chicken. We ate a super big fish burger. While we were having our meals, we saw Jin Liang walked pass. We waved at him but he did not see us.

After our meals, we took the lift to the carpark. I did not walk properly and fell. I injured my right knee and learnt a painful lesson. I must be more conscious while walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss