Sunday, August 8, 2010

YOG and Avatar The Last Airbender

On Wednesday, I had some hives on my body. It was very itchy. When my father returned home, he saw my hives and quickly brought me to the Bishan Family Doctor.

I celebrated National Day in my school on Friday. We did some drawings and colouring. We were given an hour recess time. I went to my locker to take the ball but it was not there. It went missing!

Yesterday, we were fortunate to witness the YOG Torch Relay Run. There were a red and a blue buses loaded with people. They were happily cheering for the YOG by hitting the clap sticks. I also saw some runners running behind the buses. One of them was holding a flamed torch and I bet he must be very proud and honoured.






In the evening, my father brought me to Jurong Point's cinema to watch "Avatar The Last Airbender". I was fascinated by Aang's super powers.





I have written something about my mother. Here it is:

My mother is a furious woman. She always scolds me when I am rude to her. I admire her as she is one of the best chef I had ever seen. She can run as fast as me. I knew that when I was in K2 because she showed me all the trophies she won. She always take cares of me when she is free. She likes to read newspapers because she wants to know what is happening in the world. Although she always scolds me, she will always love me. She is a lovely and kind mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss