Sunday, August 1, 2010

Savannah

Last Thursday, everyone in my class was divided into groups of six to make Savannah models. My group's members were Darrel, Keane, Junn Yee, Chi Weng and Glen. We used plasticine to build our Savannah. Mdm Gan gave us a sheet of cardboard to construct the Savannah on it.

On Friday, I had Show and Tell and the topic was "My Best Friend". Mdm Gan advised me to speak louder the next time.

My mother bought a ball for me to play during 10 mins break on Thursday. After my Chinese Orchestra lesson, I was playing with my ball on the stairs and accidentally hit a photo frame. The photo frame shattered into pieces on the ground. My legs turned jelly because Chen Laoshi was right in front of me when it happened. I apologised to Chen Laoshi and promised her and my parents that I will never do that again.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss