Monday, August 9, 2010

Show And Tell - My Mummy

This is my Show And Tell - My Mummy:



Good morning Mdm Gan and friends. Today I'm going to talk about my mummy.
My mummy is a superwoman.
She can do so many things in a day.
She is an early riser. Early riser means to wake up very early.
She wakes up at 6 o'clock every morning to prepare me for school.
Then, she will have to deal with so many unfinished chores at home.
Unfinished chores means house work not done.
I helped once by mopping the floor.
In the evening, she will have to ensure that I complete my homeworks.
To ensure means to make sure.
She is a great cook too.
Her fried rice is out of this world!
Out of this world means the best of the best.
And when my three years old sister, May Way, returned from the childcare centre, she has to split her attentions between us.
The only time when she can take a breather is when my father returned home from work.
To take a breather means to take a short break.
So, that makes her my hero, my superwoman and my mummy.
Thank you for listening to my Show And Tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss