Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mid Autmn Festival

On Friday, I performed a show called "小猪不冲凉" at my school to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival. In the afternoon, 陈老师 scolded Gerald, Yu An and me for running around the classroom after she rearranged the tables and chairs. When our Chinese Speech and Drama's teachers came, they gave us the costumes for our performance. We wore it and went for the rehearsal. We performed badly. However, our actual performance that night was very good. 陈老师 praised us for putting on a wonderful performance. We were very proud of ourselves.

After the concert ended, we brought our lanterns and walked around the school. We soon arrived at the canteen. We had a school party there. There were many food prepared for us. The dishes were very delicious. There was even a competition on pomelo peeling and I participated it with my mother. Unfortunately, we lost the game. The judge gave us the pomelo to bring it home. I had a great time with my friends.

Yesterday, I visited my grandmother's house. I played with Jowell's toy "Beyblade" at the balcony. I was very shocked when I spun it and it flew out of the grill. I quickly informed Jowell and he asked his mother to find it with him. My mother asked me to pray hard that Jowell will find his toy. Luckily, Jowell found his toy and he asked me to be careful the next time.

At night, there was Mid Autumn Festival Celebration at the void deck. We got ourselves ready at 8pm to attend Jowell's class performance on the stage. I enjoyed his performance very much. Again, there was pomelo peeling and eating competition. I participated it with Jowell and his father. Together, we were the fastest team to complete the game and won a $5 NTUC voucher each. There was also a lucky draw at the end of the celebration. My number was called and I won another $5 NTUC voucher.

We went to the playground to play with fire crackers. Skyler's mother brought some fire crackers of us. It was so fun and exciting. May Way hurt both of her knees when she tripped and fell to the ground. Both of her knees were bleeding profusely. I was very worried for her.

I had a marvellous times with Jowell, May Way and Zhong Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss