Sunday, September 12, 2010

Catholic High School's Chinese Orchestra

On Monday, I went for my swimming lesson and something horrible had happened. It rained cats and dogs and there were even lightning. So we cannot start our practice and I was so upset. Finally, we can proceed with the practice when there was no more lightning.
Half way through my lesson, I asked my swimming teacher, Mr Nelson Toh "Why are we swimming in the rain?"
He replied "Don't worry about that. Continue to swim."
I said "Okay."
We also went to the deep pool. I was so scared to get into the deep pool. It was the scariest moment I had.

On Thursday, I went to the Singapore Conference Hall to watch a performance by Catholic High School's Chinese Orchestra. They played a very nice piece of music called "生日歌". I love it so much. During the performance, I noticed that my classmate, Ewan, who is sitting on my left, fell fast asleep. He slept on Mr Tan's lap. Ewan cried when the music got louder. Mr Tan then brought him to the toilet. As soon as the performance ended, we met them at the foyer. It was the best day I had.

Yesterday, we planned to visit the zoo but it rained heavily. So, we decided to go to the Explorer Kid at Downtown East instead. I had a great time playing with May Way on the slides. In fact, we slided a total of six times. May Way and I had an unforgettable time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss