Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vomit At Tampines 1

Yesterday, May Way and I woke up very early in the morning. We jumped on the bed because we were playing "Jumping" game. I like to play football, basketball as well as golf.

I went for my piano lesson followed by Chinese lesson at NTU. It was very enriching.

We went to tampines 1 in the evening. We ate Japanese sushi and it was fantastic. May Way gulped down her food like a starving girl. She vomited on mama's shirt. Papa rushed to buy a new shirt that cost $9.90 for mama. While he was taking the escalator, he fell. He was in pain. I was very upset because his finger was swollen.

2 comments:

  1. Yes May Way's vomit was disgusting. And thank you for being so helpful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm not crazy. You sucks I ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Linkss