Saturday, April 17, 2010

Long Friday


I went for my piano lesson yesterday and was so disappointed because I did not meet Chao Han at the playground. I was having a wonderful time with Ms Chow, my piano teacher. I brought my "Ben 10 Shooter" and a bottle of "Pink Dolphin" drink to the class. I love the "Pink Dolphin" so much!

I was so happy because Mdm Gan and Chen Lao shi said that I am one of the best student in the class.

I was very slow in my writing and Mdm Gan asked "Why do you have to write so slow?"
I replied "I don't know why I have to write so slow."
Mdm Gan said "How can you don't know why you have to write so slow?"

I practised my piano at home. After that, I played some of my old toys. It was so enjoyable but time passes so quickly. It was such a long day yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss