Thursday, February 24, 2011

NTU CO





Last Sunday, we attended Chinese Orchestra Concert at Singapore Conference Hall (SCH). Before that, we had dinner at McDonald. By the time we reached that, I was as hungry as a wolf. The McDonald is at Ang Mo Kio. There was an outdoor playground too. I ate fish burger and french fries with curry while my father ate McSpicy chicken burger. It was yummy and we spent half an hour at the restaurant. After that, we went to Funan Centre to buy a new battery for my Besta dictionary. We finally found the Besta shop after searching around the centre. My father bought the battery for $32! Finally, we could go to SCH to meet his two friends. It was a sold out concert by NTUCO and the hall was packed with audiences. Everyone was engrossed once the concert started. The NTUCO played many lovely music. Jonathan Tan played the Dizi and Wei Long played the Guzheng. After the last piece of music was played, everyone shouted "Encore! Encore! Encore! Encore!". They played another two more pieces and everybody gave a round of applause.

On Tuesday, my father told me that I can not lie and had to admit my mistakes. I had to care about my work and have to check it every time.

Yesterday, Ethan and I fought in a moment of anger. He hit my hand and in return, I kicked his leg. In the end, he had a bruise on his leg. My mother scolded me after I confessed to her. Once bitten, twice shy, I would not fight again. I apologised to him and asked for forgiveness.

Today, during the recess while I was playing soccer, Chi Weng stepped on my shoe and I was awarded a penalty kick. I scored the best goal ever.

I had the most memorable day of my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss