Sunday, July 11, 2010

CHS 75th Anniversary

Yesterday was my school's 75th Anniversary and we celebrated by having "Family Day". I went to the school with my parents and little sibling, May Way.

There were a lot of games and food stalls. When I wanted to play the "H2O Walker", May Way kept pulling my shirt because she don't want me to be drown. Luckily my father told her not to be afraid. After waiting for almost 35 minutes, it was finally my turn. I was thrilled and excited. After the ride, my father said "You look like a hamster running in the wheel." I replied "I know".

I met Yu Xun, Yu Fan and James. I acted like a grumpy old man to James. I also went to the secondary school's area. There were many fun activities there too. I tried most of the games as it was very fun.

I had a lot of fun at my school.


Queuing Up


Fun ride


My friend James


H2O Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss