Saturday, June 19, 2010

World Cup And Jolene's Birthday

Just the other day, we went to Cheng San Community Centre to watch the World Cup match between Korea and Greece. It was very entertaining and we took some photographs. There were many football fans. Some of the people were attending taekwondo lesson at the basketball court.

On Thursday, we celebrated Uncle Francis's daughter, Jolene's birthday. We bought a pink dress and a cake for her as present. I realised that she was very active. I went to her house to play. My sister and I kept playing "Throw And Catch The Balloon." I almost collided with Jolene. Luckily, my mother prevented it from happening.

It was an extremely exciting day at Jolene's house.



Cheng San C.C Korea Vs Greece

At half time


Jolene's Birthday


Jolene's Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss