Friday, May 28, 2010

English Speech and Drama Performance

Yesterday was an important day because I have to put up an English Speech and Drama performance at school. It was very boring and I was shy because there was a big audience. Although I am shy, I still dare to wave at my father while I was on the stage.

After my performance, my father said "The flower you wore on your costume is very beautiful."
I replied "Yeah, I know."

When I reached home, I kept asking my mother if I can have my dinner. My mother said "Ok, ok, bath first then you can eat." I rushed to the bathroom and started to bath quickly. After I bathed, my mother finally said that I can have my dinner, I ate a plate of delicious salted fish fried rice and noodles.

What a day to end my 2nd school term.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkss